Company: Franchise India Limited
Exp: 10 – 20 yrs
1.Interacting with client/companies and Business Owners to analyze the business model and develop the Franchise route.
2. Developing business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company revenue goals and profitability.
3. Business Development from new and existing clients.
4. Drafting Proposals & Agreements by analyzing clients business/functional requirements & presenting business proposals to targeted brands on face to face meetings
5. Price Negotiations and closing the deals.
6. Preparing action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of business development leads and prospects.
7. Providing input to the Department Head on effectiveness of various advertising strategies, seminar locations, brochures, videos, etc.
8. Completing competitive analysis for the department heads review.
9. Participating in marketing meetings regarding changing attitudes of prospects and how to best reach them.
10. Attending trade shows and professionally representing Franchise india.
11. Staying informed on current events relating to franchising, business, and the world through magazines, newspapers, TV, websites, and other sources of information.
12. Handling and mentoring the team.
13. Doing joint client meeting along with team members for deal closures.
Salary:INR 10,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A
Industry:Gems / Jewellery
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM/National Manager –Sales
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization