- Manage and contribute to consulting assignments through insightful analysis, modelling and innovative solutions & discussions.
- Assist in business development activities of the company by preparing project/work proposals
- Support Manufacturing Strategy Development: Optimal utilization of sites and suggest future location for new sites.
- Support Network Strategy to ensure alignment with business objectives Support Sourcing Strategy to optimise supply, cost, quality and safety parameters including make vs.
- Align capacity utilization plans with the Business requirements. Provide manufacturing Sites with visibility of future requirements and block capacities appropriately in order to achieve security of supply along with optimization of costs.
- Evaluate and select the appropriate technology to meet growing business volume demands – Working on new technology platforms as part of the long-term Manufacturing Strategy perspective.
- Evaluate on an ongoing basis the Internal & External manufacturing capabilities and integrate the same in to the manufacturing strategy.
- Manage client relations and build business pipeline