- Managing operations of chain of GYM in a predefined area.
- Responsible for P&L getting productivity.
- Build GYM Brand image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Accomplish subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Complete a wide range of other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Responsible for achieving the budget given by management.
- Increase management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for identifying new investors for opening new Franchise GYM