Job Title: Senior Manager – PR
No. of years of experience: 5 years + (out of which atleast 4 years in agency setting)
Role And Responsibilities
- Client Servicing and Strategy
- Planning which included writing, planning and even client performance reviews along with media relations.
- Organize end-to-end press briefings and conferences.
- Cultivate and build new and existing relationships with clients in order to support new business efforts.
- Responsible for running PR campaigns on time
- Client servicing, Reporting, Media Relations, Media updates, Writing, Coordinating for Press briefings etc
- Championing improved service delivery for existing clients.
- Devising strategic and meaningful plans for the clients.
- Reviewing activities and deliverables on a regular basis.
- Ensure client retention, renewals and timely collections.
- Adherence to client goal sheet with the team heads.
- Driving the client reviews with the teams on timely basis. Ensuring client satisfaction levels at minimum 4 on the scale of 1 to 5 (one being lowest and 5 highest).
- Providing strategic inputs for formulating client activity plans, activity reports and documents.
- Generating at least one WOW factor per year (i.e. an innovative/out of the box idea, plan, strategy, that is implemented successfully). Active role and support in crisis management
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category:Public Relations
Role:Public Relations Executive
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – B.A / M.A – Communication, Journalism, PR/ Advertising
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Work Experience -6-12 Yrs
Basic/UG Qualification -UG
PG Qualification- PG