- Structure corporate finance and help in deal structuring for new acquiring new businesses.
- Raise Capital for new ventures and oversee all compliance.
- Develop tools and systems for providing critical financial and operational information to the top management and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Engage the finance, audit, and investment board committees around issues, trends, and changes in the operating model(s) and operational delivery.
- Assist in establishing yearly objectives & meeting agendas, and select and engage outside consultants (auditors, advisors)
- Assess organizational performance against both the annual budget and long-term strategy.
- Develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Maximize return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Oversee budgeting, budget implementations in order to monitor progress and present financial metrics both internally and externally.
- Manage, track the performance in keeping with the policies and investment guidelines established by the investment committee.